Sunday 24 July 2011

Got my bike!!!

Yesterday I went and got my bike! So excited, got a basic fitting for it and will ride for a few weeks and then get it redone to make sure it's ok. Got some Look pedals, Diadora shoes, a Bell helmet and Pearl Izumi bib/shorts. Going for my first ride today! Going to ride to North Van to get an idea of how long it will take to get there for getting to work.
Did my run this morning, totally overdid it and gassed about half way. Going to slow my pace way down, to the point where I can have a conversation, not worry how far I go but just run at a slow comfortable pace so I get my cardio up. It's cool having tri-athletes as friends/family, get lots of tips and suggestions, thanks Jeff!
Here's the last few days runs: Day 7 Day 8
Well, have to do some cleaning and then go for a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment